Welcome to St Mark's UCC
We are a church that provides a traditional worship experience with blended elements, including contemporary music, lay scripture readings and occasional live musical performances and drama. For families with young children, there is nursery care from 9 until 10 a.m. during the worship service. A children's message is presented early in the worship service, followed by Children's Church for the remainder of the hour. A "Meet & Greet" with coffee and refreshments is held each Sunday in the Narthex following the worship experience.
Beginning Sunday, May 16, 2021, St. Mark's UCC will be following the updated CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines as follows:
1. Members and guests who are fully vaccinated will no longer need to wear a mask in the church building. The option to continue to wear a mask if fully vaccinated is up to each individual. Social distancing will not be required among persons who are fully vaccinated.
2. Social distancing and wearing masks must be continued if not fully vaccinated.
3. Seating will remain in alternate pews unless they are needed with increased attendance.
There are three options for Sunday Service:
1) In Person with the current CDC and PA Health Dept guidelines noted above
2) Facebook Live - link below
3) Conference Call - if you aren't able to join in person or Facebook live, the Conference call system can be accessed by dialing
215-383-1625 Conference Code 569284
NOTE: This is a long distance toll number so make sure your phone has long distance included
Click on the Facebook link below to get to the St Mark's UCC Facebook page
CCLI license for our LiveStream is # CSPL078521
CCLI license for music is #11267785.
Note: St Mark's UCC does not own the rights to any music shared during the service.
The Sunday bulletin, hymns and Scriptures can be printed by clicking on the download file below. Or it can be viewed by scrolling in the window below the download file.
Sunday Service In Person
In person worship is occurring as we are able. Covid protocols are in place. Masks are optional for those that have been vaccinated. Masks and social distancing are still required for those that have not been vaccinated. Extra cleanings are occurring. Hymnals and Bibles are removed from the pews. A copy of the Scriptures for that day is included in the bulletin. And all chairs and tables have been removed from the narthex to encourage all visitation to occur outside, not inside. These are just a few of the items of change. These are being done to protect each and every one with safety in the forefront of all decisions.
Looking for information on what is happening at St Mark's UCC during this time of uncertainty? Go to the Coronavirus Info link below.
426 North 8th Street
Lebanon PA, 17046
Looking to catch up on the news of St Mark's? Click on the tab below to go to the most recent Carillons.