Welcome to St Mark's UCC
We are a church that provides a traditional worship experience with blended elements, including contemporary music, lay scripture readings and occasional live musical performances and drama. For families with young children, there is nursery care from 9 until 10 a.m. during the worship service. A children's message is presented early in the worship service, followed by Children's Church for the remainder of the hour. A "Meet & Greet" with coffee and refreshments is held each Sunday in the Narthex following the worship experience.
Beginning Sunday, August 29, St. Mark's UCC will be following the updated CDC guidelines as follows:
1. We strongly recommend that all those in attendance wear a mask at all times while in the building, regardless of their vaccination status.
2. Seating will remain in alternate pews unless they are needed with increased attendance.
There are three options for Sunday Service:
1) In Person with the current CDC and PA Health Dept guidelines noted above - Currently in person is suspended through the end of January
2) Facebook Live - link below
3) Conference Call - if you aren't able to join in person or Facebook live, the Conference call system can be accessed by dialing
215-383-1625 Conference Code 569284
NOTE: This is a long distance toll number so make sure your phone has long distance included
Click on the Facebook link below to get to the St Mark's UCC Facebook page
CCLI license for our LiveStream is # CSPL078521
CCLI license for music is #11267785.
Note: St Mark's UCC does not own the rights to any music shared during the service.
The bulletin is undergoing some upgrades. The bulletin and all the inserts are loaded in one file below. Either open the PDF file or view in Scribd.
Bulletin and Inserts
426 North 8th Street
Lebanon PA, 17046
Looking to catch up on the news of St Mark's? Click on the tab below to go to the most recent Carillons.
Arriving soon in everyone's mailbox will be a Congregational Update Letter and Information Gathering form. The form is below. You can either email it to the church office or drop it off in the box in the narthex.